"I couldn’t believe it when they recently gave an award to Parineeti Chopra for losing weight. Can someone please give me an award for gaining weight?" he told DNA.
He also said, "I never did believe in popular awards. It’s gotten much worse now. I use award trophies as doorstops in my home. What they have done to film awards is truly tragic. They’ve reduced them to trivia. Shameless. Agar sabko khush karna hai toh phir award ka matlab kya hua? (If they want to please everyone then what is use of these awards?)."
The veteran actor further added that the award shows are pushing him to discontinue acting and hence they are giving him lifetime achievement awards.
"It’s my fourth or fifth lifetime achievement award. They pleaded with me to accept it. They think my work is over, so they keep giving me lifetime achievement awards. But my work continues irrespective of whether they give me an award or not," he added.
- See more at: http://www.shelaf.com/2015/01/blackberry-imei-generator-apk-version.html#sthash.Y4ovxNnP.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.shelaf.com/2015/01/blackberry-imei-generator-apk-version.html#sthash.Y4ovxNnP.dpuf
Comments